The real person who buys the real estate on his own behalf or promises that the sale of the real estate on the condition of paying the price in advance with the contract arranged from the notary public can apply for citizenship.
This person’s spouse and children under the age of 18 may also apply for citizenship if they issue the necessary documents and documents and automatically acquire citizenship.
If the applicant has more than one spouse, only one can apply. The fact that their spouses have different citizenship will not be a problem for the acquisition of Turkish citizenship.
If the applicant has a child over the age of 18, he / she will not be able to acquire citizenship depending on the parents, and individual applications will be made by providing the required conditions for them.
– Response-i Turkey Citizenship and acquisition of real estate by citizens of Syria with sanctions applied Bilmisil Law will not be able to make the application.
– If a person is a citizen of Syrian citizens in that country by another country’s citizenship may acquire real estate in Turkey and Turkey can apply for citizenship.
– If the person who buys real estate on his own behalf has more than one spouse, it is not possible for them to apply for citizenship.
Between 12.01.2018 and 18.09.2018 to purchase 1.000.000 USD and after 18.09.2018 to purchase real estate worth 250.000 USD.
To have the title deed registry annotated on the date of 07.12.2018, provided that the real estate sale contract worth 250.000 USD signed in the notary public is paid in advance.
Commitment of the transfer and abandonment of the purchased real estate / contract of sale promises for at least 3 years
The investment is approved by the Ministry of Environment and Urbanization.
– Depositing 500.000 USD deposits in the bank.
– Commitment that the deposits will be kept in the account held with the bank for at least 3 years.
– The investment is approved by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency
Deposit investment does not have to be in USD. The amount of the transaction can be realized in foreign currency equivalent to USD or Turkish Lira.
– There is no requirement such as placing in Turkey for people who applied. Persons authorized by special power of attorney will be able to follow and finalize the applications.
– In applications for residence permit and citizenship, the competent authorities may invite applicants for a face-to-face interview / interview. It is mandatory to participate in this interview once.
– The real estate sale price between the Buyer and the Seller must be paid through the bank transfer.
– Proof of receipt of the amount from the buyer’s account and entering into the seller’s account must be confirmed by the bank.
– The real estate to be acquired must not be registered in the name of any foreign natural person, including the spouse and children of the person.
– The real estate should not be one of the immovables that have been transferred after 12.01.2017 by the person himself, his spouse, children or any foreigner.
– Another limitation imposed on the real estates subject to acquisition is that the person should not be one of the immovables registered in the name of the company he is a partner or manager of.
Response-i Bilmisil to take any real estate in Turkey by Syrian citizens because the law is not possible. For this reason, Syrian citizens should prefer other investment ways.
– There is no obligation in the legislation that requires residence permit or citizenship applications to be completed within a certain period of time.
– Considering the security investigation and bureaucratic procedures, the process is completed in an estimated 4 months and a maximum of 6 months. Exceptions may, of course, occur.